Speaking of the radiance -
|Haley Harned's photograph of Amanda Owens' studio at the MakeSpace|
I am interviewing everybody with a studio at the MakeSpace, but first I wrote about the MakeSpace itself at Harrisburg Magazine. As far as I know, the article has made three people cry, including myself, who was up late on it. All the glory to Haley Harned's photography and to the subject matter.
Some outtake notes I forgot I made during my first visit to the MakeSpace in October:
- all area food service employees who I want to be my friends are here
- 2 BATHROOMS (underlined as many times)
- she's dancing like she's going to murder someone
- white boys can't get with it
- say 5 times: puking cartoon chat noir
- how is it I smell birthday cake
The second season of Girls' inaugural review goes live tomorrow!